It is that time again!!!
NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH
50,000 words in 30 days!!!!
So, before you start coming up with excuses I should give you a pep talk.
- That is really just less than 1700 words a day.
- You aren’t supposed to be editing anything. That is what December is for.
- You can write a collection of short stories… just hit that word count.
- You can write a poem a day. Do a 30/30. You can create a book based on a theme or just write poems at random.
- It is about reaching the goal. It is about the challenge. If you think you can’t do it, then you can’t. So why not believe you can.
I am posting writing prompts that can be used for short stories, poems, essays, or prompts to keep your novel moving along.
GET TO WRITING!!!